Keeping things simple with a cremation and no service means my family can celebrate my life however they'd like, without an expensive funeral service
The Golden Leaves Guarantee
As part of our service to you, when you purchase a funeral plan from us, we guarantee that all of your funeral director's costs will be paid for when the time comes, protecting you from any rising costs.
FROM50 Copper Plan
This very basic plan provides a direct cremation service only. This funeral includes the professional services of the funeral director for arranging and conducting the cremation, the collection of the deceased from the place of death (*included in the plans costs are collection from the Hospital or from the Coroner's mortuary. Removals from the home or nursing home will incur an additional cost of £250), the doctor's fees, subsequent conveyance of the deceased to the crematoria and the cremation fees.
This funeral does not include any viewing of the deceased, any hearse or limousines and does not include any service for the attendance of mourners. Due to the nature of this service, the cremated remains will be scattered at the crematoria or alternatively they can be made available to the next of kin to collect.
- Funeral Director's professional services
- Advice on funeral registration, documentation and certification
- Collection of the Deceased from Hospital or Coroner* In normal working hours (UK wide)
- Care of deceased prior to funeral
- Basic coffin
- Allowance towards Disbursements**
- Provision of a basic Urn
- Preparation of Cremated remains for collection by / or despatching back to the next of kin or for